“Abide in me as I abide in you.” “Abide in my love” (John 15.4-10) What does it mean to abide? The dictionary definition is to “accept or act in […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Adminstration contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Summer Prayer by Br. Michael, ofm’ God of the Summer, of sunshine and bright skies, of warm breezes and cool refreshing night air, of gardens blooming and flowers delighting, of […]
Majestic melodies of summer song birds. Crunchy, sweet, peppery garden lettuce. Canola fields brightly competing with the yellow sun. Mosaic of warm colours melting the evening sky. Sitting on the […]
Mount St. Francis Retreat Centre
P.O. Box 430 Cochrane, Alberta T4C 1A6
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Monday to Friday
41160 Retreat Road, accessed from Highway 1A on the east of Cochrane (at the top of the Big Hill). Turn north at the traffic lights on to Range Road 40 across from Gleneagles. Follow the signs for the Retreat Centre.
- Annual Blessing of PetsSeptember 21, 2020 - 2:11 pm
- Actions of Solidarity: Ideal GenerositySeptember 18, 2020 - 2:20 pm
- My Heart Is Ready – A Reflection on Year One by Br. Michael, ofmAugust 24, 2020 - 12:19 pm
- Open Heart and Soul: Reflections on the Depth of Vocation by Br. Michael, ofmAugust 17, 2020 - 2:01 pm
- Abiding in Christ: Feast Day of St. Clare 2020, August 11 by Br. Michael, ofmAugust 11, 2020 - 2:42 pm