Advent 2023 – 800 Years – Celebrating the Nativity Scene Each year during the season of Advent we set up Nativity Scenes (crèches) in our homes and churches. This scene […]
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Adminstration contributed 148 entries already.
Entries by Adminstration
– Br. Michael, ofm Blessing of the Christmas Crèche 800 years ago in December of 1223, St. Francis of Assisi had an idea he wanted to share with the […]
– Br. Michael, ofm “You are the light of the world. Now a light does not illumine itself, but instead it diffuses its rays and shines all around upon […]
October 4, 2023 My Dear Brother Francis, Over the past few days as time has shifted into October, I have been paying attention to how creation is preparing […]
– Br. Michael, ofm The air has shifted a refreshing coolness time to take note feel the change an invitation In this season deep color schemes of leaves warm morning […]
– Br. Michael, ofm Have you ever had a moment when a song moves you and your soul deeply? It is like you are completely wrapped up in the words […]
– Br. Michael, ofm September Wisps of color across the sky. Hues of pink, magenta and orange not seen in months. A gentle coolness in the breeze. […]
– Br. Michael, ofm Filled and overflowing is the bucket with garden delights many the variety the colors exuberant you can smell you can taste the goodness already. The kingdom […]
– Br. Michael, ofm Feast of Saint Ann and Saint Joachim Elizabeth and Martin, Raymonde and Francois, Margaret and Lawrence, Phil, Sr. Mag, Laura and Fred, Joyce and Art, Martha, […]
The Brother Sun Sister Moon Pilgrimage Retreat Day at The Mount scheduled for Saturday, July 22, 2023 has been cancelled. However, we would like to suggest a few ways to mark the […]
Mount St. Francis Retreat Centre
P.O. Box 430 Cochrane, Alberta T4C 1A6
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Monday to Friday
41160 Retreat Road, accessed from Highway 1A on the east of Cochrane (at the top of the Big Hill). Turn north at the traffic lights on to Range Road 40 across from Gleneagles. Follow the signs for the Retreat Centre.