October 2 MOUNT SAINT FRANCIS RETREAT CENTRE 41160 Retreat Road Pets of all religious backgrounds and their owners are welcome! St. Francis gave special consideration to all of God’s creatures, […]
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Adminstration contributed 102 entries already.
Entries by Adminstration
– Br. Michael, ofm “You are always with me.” (Luke 15. 31) the father says to the elder son in the parable […]
– Br. Michael, ofm The Season of Creation begins on September 1 and continues to the Feast of St. Francis of […]
Pope Francis declared September 1 as the World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation. Half-day prayer retreat includes a reflective walk, Eucharist, time for prayer, and a delicious […]
This past week Mount St. Francis offered its annual summer 8-day Directed Retreat. This reflection by a retreatant captures not only the experience of this particular retreat but of every […]
– Br. Michael, ofm Cool summer air pushes its way past the boundaries of the open […]
– Br. Michael, ofm “God shall be to you a restorer of life and a nourisher…” – Ruth 4.15 […]
– Br. Michael, ofm The season of Easter is drawing to a close as the great feast of Pentecost […]
– Br. Michael, ofm “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to […]
Mount St. Francis Retreat Centre
P.O. Box 430 Cochrane, Alberta T4C 1A6
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Monday to Friday
41160 Retreat Road, accessed from Highway 1A on the east of Cochrane (at the top of the Big Hill). Turn north at the traffic lights on to Range Road 40 across from Gleneagles. Follow the signs for the Retreat Centre.