– Br. Michael, ofm Before and for ever after Enduring presence is Love’s gift to each of us Offering assurance and dignity Vast in generosity Ensuring that each of […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Adminstration contributed a whooping 20 entries.
– Br. Michael, ofm Epiphany is traditionally celebrated on January 6, however various Christian sects celebrate it anywhere between January 3 and 19. This feast sometimes known as “Little Christmas” […]
– Br. Michael, ofm This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice in it and be glad. For to us is given the beloved child most […]
– Br. Michael, ofm A few years ago, a young friend of mine gave me a card during Advent. He had drawn it himself. On it were three mountains and […]
– Br. Michael, ofm December 17-23 marks the Advent days of the O Antiphons. These Antiphons make up the verses of the Advent Carol “O Come, O Come, Emmanuel.” These […]
– Br. Michael, ofm “Rejoice in the Lord always; again I say, rejoice” is the line from Philippians 4 which echoes in my ears over and over again. Rejoice always […]
– Br. Michael, ofm Advent hues of purple, pink, magenta and blue fill the morning sky. As the moon set sends fading shimmers of brilliant light upon the land, these […]
– Br. Michael, ofm As Advent 2020 begins we may scoff at the idea of walking in hope. This has been a trying and difficult year and we do not […]
Keep Awake – Br. Michael, ofm Here we are launched into November with lesser daylight and colder weather enfolding us. I find this month often calls us to settle in, […]
Advent 2020 at Mount St. Francis Twilight Retreat – Prepare the Way Wednesday, November 25 6:00 pm (Supper at 6:30 pm) $30 Advent Retreat – Wonder’s of God’s […]
Mount St. Francis Retreat Centre
P.O. Box 430 Cochrane, Alberta T4C 1A6
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Monday to Friday
41160 Retreat Road, accessed from Highway 1A on the east of Cochrane (at the top of the Big Hill). Turn north at the traffic lights on to Range Road 40 across from Gleneagles. Follow the signs for the Retreat Centre.