Br. Michael, ofm The summer months of July and August often allow for time to unwind a bit, linger a bit longer or at least have a change of scenery; […]
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Adminstration contributed 49 entries already.
Entries by Adminstration
Br. Michael, ofm Litany of St. Joseph for Father’s Day On this Father’s Day, let us be mindful of St. Joseph the patron saint of fathers along with so […]
Br. Michael, ofm In the Midst In the midst… listen sing cook pray struggle weep when it doesn’t make sense overwhelmed and burdened of community alone carrying working sitting being […]
Do you need a retreat this summer? Mount St. Francis is offering: Brother Sun – Sister Moon Pilgrimage Retreat – July 17 Saturday A full-day outdoor retreat beginning at […]
– Br. Michael, ofm The Body of Christ broken and shared for you, for me and for all. The Body of Christ broken and fragmented hurting and grieving. […]
– Br. Michael, ofm Ethan Bear is a defenseman on the Edmonton Oilers who happens to be from Ochapowace First Nation in Saskatchewan. I don’t personally know Ethan; I have […]
– Br. Michael, ofm Pentecost brings to a close the great festival of Easter, reminding us we are sent forth as witnesses of hope, love and the good news entrusted […]
– Br. Michael, ofm There is a line in the gospel for Ascension Sunday which catches my eye. In the gospel of Mark we read: “They went out and proclaimed […]
– Br. Michael, ofm One of my favorite things to do when I get to spend time with my mom is to rest my head on her shoulder. This means […]
– Br. Michael, ofm A common question asked to a religious brother is: Why didn’t you go all the way? To which a Brother will often respond with: Pardon […]
Mount St. Francis Retreat Centre
P.O. Box 430 Cochrane, Alberta T4C 1A6
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Monday to Friday
41160 Retreat Road, accessed from Highway 1A on the east of Cochrane (at the top of the Big Hill). Turn north at the traffic lights on to Range Road 40 across from Gleneagles. Follow the signs for the Retreat Centre.