September 25-27 Autumn Peace – This retreat is for those who feel called to unplug and simply rest in the silence and beauty of the setting. Prayer resources will […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Adminstration contributed a whooping 3 entries.
My Heart Is Ready – A Reflection on Year One I have had profiles written on me, interviews done and photo shoots. I began a new ministry, extended my ministry […]
Open Heart and Soul I open my heart to love to holiness to life these trinitarian gifts entwine through my heart and soul… beat – beat heartbeat each beat. I […]
Mount St. Francis Retreat Centre
P.O. Box 430 Cochrane, Alberta T4C 1A6
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Monday to Friday
41160 Retreat Road, accessed from Highway 1A on the east of Cochrane (at the top of the Big Hill). Turn north at the traffic lights on to Range Road 40 across from Gleneagles. Follow the signs for the Retreat Centre.
- We Welcome You For A Retreat – Autumn PeaceAugust 26, 2020 - 2:20 pm
- My Heart Is Ready – A Reflection on Year One by Br. Michael, ofmAugust 24, 2020 - 12:19 pm
- Open Heart and Soul: Reflections on the Depth of Vocation by Br. Michael, ofmAugust 17, 2020 - 2:01 pm
- Abiding in Christ: Feast Day of St. Clare 2020, August 11 by Br. Michael, ofmAugust 11, 2020 - 2:42 pm
- Summer Prayer by Br. Michael, ofmAugust 5, 2020 - 2:49 pm